Tuesday, January 6, 2009

YAY!! Glad ya'll are on board!

If there is anybody I didn't email that you think would want to be involved with this- please email them the instructions!

O.K.- so here is some news for us:

If I've already told you all of this bear with me: I had my dye test ran on New Years Eve and all of my tubes were OPEN! yay! The test is supposed to make you 30% more fertile for the next 3-4 months... so that is a good thing.
Also, Cal had a sperm analysis done (Thank God this blog is private haha) I won't bore you with all of the numbers...but to put it nicely he has "super sperm" hahaha! The nurse was even giggling at the numbers and their percent of strength. haha!

So- please keep us in your prayers that God does His will in this situation in our lives...I am so relieved and relaxed now...letting go and letting God!

I love all of your stories about the game Nicci...wish we could've been there! I know it was a blast! How are your kids?

Everybody post something soon! Dying to hear from everyone!!!

Much Love!!!

Posted by: Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment