Monday, January 19, 2009

Pray for Harper--

I put up a little stamp up at the top to click on- (click on the stamp to read their blog) I do not know this family- but always read her blog for recipes and ideas- her dad has the devotional blog that I sent ya'll a while back. She also started a blog that is nation wide with a list of names of women that are trying to concieve a child. It is a prayer blog that is prayed over daily by many women around the world included me (my name is actually on the list). This girl (Kelly) is truly an inspiration with her unfailing faith and trust in God. They tried for over 2 years to get pregnant with Harper and now that she is here- she came into the world with a bit of a heart trouble and had pneumonia. She is still in VERY critical condition and really needs our prayers. Pray for them often!

love you!
Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment