Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st post- What do you think???

Hello My friends!!!
This is a simple way for us to keep in touch- I know I talked to a few of you about this the other day. My cousin does this with her friends that are scattered all over the place and she said it is just really neat to get on everyday and see what the others are up to. We can stick up pictures and talk about the everyday things that we did during the day- they way we were able to sit on each other's couches and talk about everything in college!!! From- "Where do you think I should hang this picture?" to- "guess what my husband or boyfriend did today!" We can just keep up with all of the small everyday things in each of our lives. I hope that this is something you would want to do- not a crazy commitment- just something a little more than facebook or a phone call once every two weeks would give us!
Love you all and miss you like CRAZY!!!!

posted by: Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment