Sunday, January 11, 2009

Get this Ball rolling!!!

OK- - guys- waiting on everybody to start posting!!!

Cal's computer is down- so our pictures from the holiday are all on his computer- ugh- so i can't put up any yet.

Cal and I are celebrating 5 years "officially" together today! We have been dating on and off for 6 1/2 years now- wow- time flies when you are having fun. We had a dinner and movie date on Friday night- we went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- it was really good- I would reccomend it!!!

Mindy is coming to visit next Friday night- so excited about that!!! I'll have to find a way to post pics of her visit!

Happy Birthday yesterday Leigh Anne!!!! Hope you had an amazing birthday- what did you do?

I'll do a little vent- since this is the beauty of the blog! Those of you that are teachers will be able to relate to this really well- Averee (a team-mate) has 12 kids in her classroom and I had 14 kids- well on Wed. a little boy enrolled and naturally the little boy would go to Averee since she has the lowest number in her room- well the administration decided the little boy should come to me instead because he "has a past" and is an "inner city" kid and I "have dealt with that before- so I would be the best canidate for the job". Well...I take the compliment and the challenge graciously- BUT it just doesn't seem fair. So now- I have 15 kids and this little boy who throws fits, and has already scratched and pushed me in the 2 days time, and Averee still has 12 kids- because "she has never dealt with children with a past like I have". UGH!!! I am just so frustrated with this- if I wanted to deal with inner city issues- I would've applied in Birmingham public! Oh well- now I will just try to love him past all of his issues. I will say that this little boy has seen and been through more in his 5 years on this earth than I have been through in my 28 years here. Ya'll just keep me in your prayers that I show this little boy God's love through me.

I love ya'll!
Have a great week!
Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment