Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Daily Grind

Hello my sweet friends! Oh how I miss you! It has been way too long since we had a get together! Can we plan one soon!?!? I am in dire need! 

Life has been extremely busy for me right now and so if you have called and I have not called you back, don't take it personal please. Please!!!!

Michelle moved out this weekend which was very emotional for both of us! I am not sure yet what the status of my house is ... but she went ahead and got an apartment.  Her apartment is precious but I don't like staying/living alone! You all know I love to be surrounded by people I love so spending my evenings alone is a different pace for me!

Luckily, I start school tomorrow and I will have class 2 night a week! I am so overwhelmed with getting everything together to begin grad school! I start tomorrow! Please say a prayer! 

Other than that, there is not a whole lot going on! I have been reading about Harper Brown Stamps and it is such a precious story! Her mother, Kelly, is someone I have never met but wow, do I admire her. I went back and read her blogs from years past and her wisdom and faithfulness is so admirable. She posted a blog about waiting for Mr. Right and it was absolutely incredible! It really gave me hope for what I am waiting on! We shall see. Please continue lifting their family up in prayer! They need us! 

Love you all! I will attach a few random pictures soon! Just for fun! -NooNoo

No comments:

Post a Comment