Sunday, January 25, 2009

Adair's Bucket List

Good Morning Ladies:
I just want to start off by saying how truly blessed I feel to have each and every one of you in my life. You have each made a mark on my life that I cannot even begin to expain. We have been through so much together and I know that there are many more memories still in the making. I want to start my bucket list off with several praises- things that were always on my list- but have since been answered by God's Holy power.
So- here goes my list:
1. To have the most amazing friends a girl could ask for, friends that I can go through life with and know that they will always support me, love me, and pray for me as I will them! (check) :)
2. To marry an amazing man that puts me 2nd only to the Lord, that is the christian leader of our home and makes sure that I know I am a blessing in his life. (check) :) 3. To own a yorkie! Little did I know that I would own the sweetest yorkie in the world! :) (check)4. Become a teacher! (check) :)

5. Travel to Italy again (especially Florence and Tuscany)

6. Travel to Australia
7. Become a mother. 8. Learn how to ballroom dance9. Go skiing!!!



10. Learn how to fly a plane (I know how to take off and land- but I want to really learn how to fly)10. Learn to play tennis better!11. Own and train a horse

12. Learn how to sew and monnogram!! 13. Be a wine connoisseur
14. Be just like Donna Reed!!! :)
15. Dress just like Jackie O.!!!
16. Have someone do my laundry and cleaning.
17. Give back to society and friends daily!
18. collect every piece of McCarty's pottery!

19. Have a white house surrounded by trees draped in spanish moss!!! I think I might have to keep thinking and add more to this later! Now- ya'll have to make sure that I do all of this! haha!

Love ya'll!!!!

Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment