Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm here...Finally!

Hello my lovely ladies! I miss you all and pray for each and every one of you! Nicci - I def have to think about my bucket list but will post it soon! I have some news and I know each one of you will support me on my decison. I am moving home to FL and working for the TPA base of Air-Tran Airways. Bryan and I have been doing a lot of talking and watching shows about traveling to Europe. We both hope to travel there in a few years and the only way I'll be able to is if I get out of debt and start saving. I feel if I moving home and live with the 'rents I can save $900 a month. I will still be able to travel for free and see you all and Bryan. Adair - I know this puts us farther apart but SouthWest flies out of TPA and should be able to get to Bham. I thought about moving to Memphis but that just doesn't help me save/pay off Credit Cards.

Anyway, I'm doing good other than that lil bit of news. Bryan and I are finally starting to really understand each other and move forward in our relationship. We went to church with his family last week and decided to keep it up as much as can. Please pray for him, he's trying to get into grad school at Harvard, Yale, Columbia or Chicago. He wont know anything until Feb 18 at the earliest. I know he will get into one but I know the waiting is killing him.

My father is having surgury on the 3rd of Feb to remove his prostate cancer so please pray for him on that day.

Ok, enough about me.....I wanna know what's going on with everyone else. I would love to get to Memphis so let's start planning something. Love you all and bye for now....

~Min-Min~

Oh and Adair, I will post the pics from my visit soon. Today is the first day I've had to just chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment