Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update on Nicci!!!!






Hey girls! I miss you all very much and wish more than anything that I had my monkeys with me right now! Life is tough and I am not sure what is going to be the final outcome with my home but I am moving completely out this weekend. I appreciate ya'll keeping me in your prayers and  I appreciate all of your support and strength during this time. I know I will get through this because I have so many people to lean on!  Thank you for being you! 

Aside from the stress of all that, life has been great! I am ready to read all of your bucket lists! Jump on it! Love you all!

Pictures above: 
I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans with Michelle and Laura drove over from Laurel and spent the weekend with us. We had so much fun and I think I am still trying to catch up from then! That was 3 weeks ago, haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment