Friday, March 6, 2009

FANCY!

YAY Nicci! So glad to see your update! I'm sorry about your house sweety.....Mindy will be there this weekend- are ya'll going to be able to hang out? Ya'll have a toddy for me! I miss ya'll so very very much!

As for me... here is the most recent news: My body is officially CRAZY! I have NEVER not had a period- I have been like clock-work every since I was 12 years old! Well....now that baby talk is going on- my body has decided to stop ovulating and having periods all together- honestly this is quite amusing...God always shows us who the boss is- and it CERTAINLY isn't me!!! ha! I am going to a great fertility clinic next Wednesday- so very excited about that! God has great plans and is going to do great things!!! :)

On another note: I'm very excited aobut our girl's weekend in April! Who all will be attending this monkey fest at Laura's condo?? I hope everybody!!!

I love you all sooooooooooooo much!!! I just want to squeeze all of you!!! :)
As for the title "fancy"- well most of you have heard of the book "Fancy Nancy"- today is dress up like your fave book character day at school- and here is "Fancy Nancy" herself (and if you knew her personality- this would be even funnier to you- she is truly FANCY-just look at those eyes) hahahaha Here are the other outfits of the day! SO CUTE!!!
Love,
Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment