Thursday, March 12, 2009

Read Across America

Hey girls! I just wanted to share some pictures from Read Across America. We had a fun filled week in first grade. We had many special readers, a few special treats and we ended the week with dressing as our favorite book characters. We all had a great time!  Hopefully you will be a able to get a small glimpse of my precious babies' personalities through these pictures. They are a hoot!  I dressed as Miss Piggle Wiggle on Character Day. Her books are very popular in my classroom right now! I made the apron! No laughing! 


This is my sweet Analeigh with her mom who brought our so precious treat for Dr. Seuss' birthday! 
The Cat in the Hat!!!!! I was so amazed at how precious!
Some of my babies acting silly!
Analeigh taking her courtesy bite! You can tell she did not want to! LOL!
Sarah at Kit! She ordered her dress from the American Girl store!

Miss Piggle Wiggle and the Show off, Jim!

Miss Piggle Wiggle and Junie B. 
Miss Piggle Wiggle and Daisy Head Maizie

No comments:

Post a Comment