Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blogging, stew, Leah and Laura Beth?

Hello my sweet friends! I am missing the mess out of all of you. I am trying to start blogging daily on our family blog- it just sort of helps me focus on the good things that go on in a day and remember to write about it. I decided to focus on the projects that I do and cooking...because I LOVE to cook! I will make sure I link it on here whenever I put up a recipe! Here is the recipe that I put up yesterday:
Hearty Beef and Vegetable soup with Cheddar Beef Wraps
ingrediants for soup:
2 Tbs unsalted butter
5 oz fresh sliced onions (1 1/4 cups)
1 cup diced celery
1 cup crinkle cut carrots
1 Tbs minced garlic
1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
10 oz. freshed sliced squash/zucchini (2 1/2 cups)
1 (32 oz.) box reduced-sodium beef broth
1 (20 oz.) package refrigerated diced potatoes and onions
1 fully cooked beef tips with gravy (17 oz package)
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary

click here to see the entire recipe- all of the steps are included- it was a VERY yummy meal!
On to my next topic of interest:
Leah- how was New Jersey? I can't wait to hear all about it! I haven't talked to you in forever and I'm having Leah withdrawals! haha!
Laura Beth- Your message box is full on your phone! I can't reach you at all-- I am also having Laura Beth withdrawals! I miss you- please call me when you get a free moment- I just want to hear how everything is.
ALL: I have talked to the rest of you within the past few days! I loved catching up with all of you!
I hope that all of you have a fabulous Tuesday! Think of fun things to post today!
I love you! Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment